ENRICH in Brazil is the Brazilian centre of the European Network of Research and Innovation Centres and Hubs. With partners from Brazil and eight European countries (Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Hungary, Austria, Spain, and Turkey), the consortium’s goal is strengthening cooperation in research, innovation, and business between Brazil and Europe by exchanging innovative practices, experience, and knowledge between all parts involved. ENRICH in Brazil was inaugurated in November 2017 and formalized as a legal NGO in Brazil in December 2020. Our Mission is to encourage and facilitate the cooperation in research, technology and entrepreneurship between Europe and Brazil by supporting and empowering all innovation actors (public & private) along the innovation (value) chain. Our Vision is to become a main hub and contact point for European and Brazilian Science, Technology, and Innovation (STI) actors aiming at bilateral cooperation, as soon as 2021.
Our Strategic Objectives are:
- to promote excellence in Business, Research, and Innovation (B&R&I);
- to create a win-win situation for Brazilian and Europeans in the area of Science, Technology, and Innovation; to connect European researchers & entrepreneurs in the Brazilian market;
- to connect Brazilian researchers & entrepreneurs in the European market;
- to offer Services to Brazilian and European clients;
- to integrate existing European and Brazilian initiatives, projects, and networks.